A Gift for a Muslim Bride
This book, truthfully, is an ideal gift to Muslim sisters (brides), as this book mainly deals with the concerned affairs of newly married life according to the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Excellence of a righteous wife
- Her attributes and duties to her husband
- How to live amicably with in-laws avoiding all domestic disputes
- How to harmonise with husband's sentiments and preferences, to capture his heart and inclusive attention. etc.
A Gift for a Muslim Bride also contains:
- Stories of some exemplary women
- Advices and other precious parting advices as a light of guidance.
By practicing them, a home can become a garden of Jannah. This book should be read in sequence cover to cover and pass the advices on to other Muslim sisters.
By Muhammad Haneef Abdul Majeed, Dawah Corner Bookstore, Paperback, 462 pages
Shipping & Returns
This product has no reviews yet.