A Guide to Learn How to Read The Quran
A Guide to Learn How to Read The Quran with Tajweed Rules by Salih Hakki Bak
This book has been designed in order to provide easy step by step processes for beginners, intermediates and advanced learners to transition into reading the Quran
The book also provides necessary knowledge to learn and recite the Qur'anic letters in different forms, such as in words and in short and long vowels, relating to the Tajweed rules of the Qur'an in the quickest and easiest way.
This book includes:
- Easy and comprehensive units for beginners
- Colour coded Tajweed rules Unit for all:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Fluent Reader Levels
- A comprehensive explanation and practice of various Yajweed rules
- Detailed exercises allowing students to recognise and pronounce letters, words with harakaat.
By Salih Hakki Bak, New Impact Books, Paperback, 105 pages
Shipping & Returns
This product has no reviews yet.